This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: sourceware hosting for elfutils
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org, overseers at sourceware dot org, elfutils-devel at lists dot fedorahosted dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:05:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: sourceware hosting for elfutils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20161222004954.GA4817@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
Hi, Mark -
> > > - A mailinglist elfutils-devel that is open for posting by anybody
> I don't see it listed at https://sourceware.org/lists.html [...]
> If I give you the current subscriber list of fedorahosted elfutils-devel
> could we mass subscribe everybody to the new list? There are about 100
> people on the list.
> > Sort of done, but had to be undone because the old fedora mbox
> > archives were not spam-filtered. [...]
> Sorry about that. I can try to create a spam free mbox by running
> everything through spamassassin first and removing everything marked if
> that is helpful.
> > [...]
> > Done, ftp://sourceware.org/pub/elfutils and http://sourceware.org/elfutils/ftp/> > point to a directory you can use, with those old archives all imported.
> Awesome. What is the official way to upload new releases there?
Log onto sourceware and deposit files under /sourceware/ftp/pub/elfutils/ .
> Thanks. I see elfutils as product now in https://sourceware.org/bugzilla
> Could we get as components libelf, libdw, libasm, backends, tools and
> > > that get emails for git commits, bug creation/modifications [etc.]
OK, will look into this soon.