eCos MPC5xxx contribution [ Bugzilla 1000761 ]

Hi Stefan and Jochen

Many thanks for your contribution of MPC5xxx support to the eCos
project. We have received the patch and will review it over the coming days.

We tend to use Bugzilla for the processing of contributions to keep all
discussion in one place. It would be therefore be helpful if Jochen
would create an account on our Bugzilla system at:

   http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/

John Dallaway
eCos Maintainer