USB on Redboot iMX27 PDK

Hi,
I am using Redboot on imx27 PDK board.
I need to interface the bootloader with a mass storage device through USB
interface in order to download a new kenernl and rootfs in Flash.
A supoort to usb and mass-storage is available in the package provided by
freescale? If yes how can I access to the pen-drive via bootloader?

Thanks for your help
Marco