Re: at91 watchdog on eb42

Gary Thomas wrote:
On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 06:37, davarn@free.fr wrote:

Hello,

I made the necessary modification to make at91eb42 watchdog fully functional
with ecos. Are you interested, that i gave the code back to you ? Or someone
already done the job ?

I plan to do some more works on this board (drivers, HAL adaptations etc).
I have also started an USBN9604 driver (witch is an USB1.1 component).

If you are interested in some works for at91 or the USB driver let me know.

We try to have eCos be a community project, albeit with some commercial
help (e.g. eCosCentric & MLB Associates).  Contributions are encouraged
and welcomed.

Any [substantial] code does need to have copyright assigned.  Please see
the archives and http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

And to add to that:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html

Jifl