Re: problem building on Red-Linux9.o

raj wrote:
Hi,
I am posting this message as I am facing a problem after building
eCos2.0 on RedHat 9.0.
I have all eCos stubs in $HOME/eCos-2.0 directory. I created a temporary
directory inside this directory and did "../configure". Then, a
Makefile  was created in that temporary directory. Then, I did "make
install" (with su previleges) followed by "make".

That should be make followed by make install. But irrelevant anyway: your problem is the testsuite environment. What you built has actually built and installed fine. There's almost certainly nothing actually wrong with that, but instead it looks like there's an issue in the testsuite itself. Don't worry about that.

In any case, is rebuilding the host tools what you want to do? eCos comes with prebuilt ones. Start by downloading eCos 2.0 including host tools from http://ecos.sourceware.org/

Jifl