eCos port for AMD Alchemy AU1X00 processors

To whom it may concern,

We are coming up to the end of a project that has produced a port of eCos version 2.0 (current)
and Redboot to the AMD Alchemy AU1X00 processor line. The port is fairly significant in size
and novelty, in addition this will be our first contribution to eCos. Given all of this we are
somewhat tentative in going forward for fear of mis-stepping.

After some clean-up we would like to submit to you the package privately to solicit feedback before
posting it in a more public domain. We feel that your initial comments at that stage will be invaluable
in ensuring that our initial release goes as smoothly as possible.

Please let me know how we can proceed.

Thank you

Leslie J. Mulder
Velocity Software Systems Ltd.