Re: Wanted: interviewee for swedish journalist

Tångring, Jan wrote:
Hi!

I am a reporter on a swedish electronics news paper, I would like to
interview some person knowledgeble on the current status on ecos and
its usage.

Sure. UK is probably best as several of us are here.

Preferrably someone close to my own timezone. Also as soon as possible
(I did a search on ".se" on the discussion mailing list, to find even a
swede, but that didn't work out)

Perhaps we can talk in private mail then. I'll take this off list.

Jifl