Re: Future code ownership

Andrew Lunn wrote:
3) A commercial entity interested in picking up the eCos "banner", such as eCosCentric.
Does this mean eCosCentric is actually willing to do this?
Only willing if that's what the maintainers want. I'm wearing a very different hat in eCosCentric and as a maintainer. I want to do what's best for eCos, even if it conflicts with what eCosCentric wants. To be honest, I don't think it's very likely we'll choose this option - I just threw it in there for completeness, but tell me if I'm wrong!

Has Mind been approached? What is their opinion on this.
Dunno. Gary might have the best take on that if they don't speak up themselves.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine