This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
New features required on Cortex-M platform
- From: Jerzy Dyrda <jerzdy at gmail dot com>
- To: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 17:06:50 +0200
- Subject: New features required on Cortex-M platform
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
During developing some application on Cortex-M controller I realized that
is missing some vital components in current version of eCos system
(from my point of view) i.e :
1) HTTP server - AHTTPD doesn't support lwIP stack what causes that it's useless.
I'm planing to modify it thus any kind of advises are welcome.
2) Small embedded GUI working directly on display. From my side
I propose uGFX -> http://ugfx.org/
License seems to be compatible and due its nature porting on new platform
shouldn't be complicated even for me :)
I'm also planning to add support and again any kind of comments advices or
warnings are expecting.
3) SD bus support. I know that I can use SD card in SPI mode but
on some board like STM32F4DISCOVERY SD card i only available on SD bus.
It's high time to add this miss part of system.