YOU ARE A GRANT BENEFICIARY OF DIANA MEMORIAL FOUNDATION

ATTENTION: Grant Beneficiary

This is to bring to your information that your email has been randomly
selected and approved as a charity grant beneficiary of THE DIANA
MEMORIAL
FOUNDATION.You are awarded a grant sum of #2,598,000.00 (Two Million
Five
Hundred And Ninety Eight Thousand Great Britain  Pounds) and for
further
instructions on how you are to put claim to your grant, you are to
FORWARD a
copy of this notice to our  International Grants Officer as well as
give him
  a call via contact details below:

Email: claimdeskofficer@yahoo.co.uk

Mr. James McArthur,
INTERNATIONAL GRANTS OFFICER,
GRANT AWARD DEPARTMENT,
THE DIANA MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
FOUNDATION BUILDING,
214 GREAT QUEEN STREET,
LONDON, WC2B 5DF
UNITED KINGDOM.
Tel: +44 7011121915
Fax: +44 8712475072
Email: claimdeskofficer@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations once again from all staff of THE DIANA MEMORIAL
FOUNDATION  and it is our hope that you will appreciate our gesture and
judiciously spend your grant.

Sincerely,
Miss Helen Jones,
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,