Re: ADMINSTRIVIA: change list "presentation" name

-> And I don't like to waste Subject line space to mailinglist info. Iy
-> usually becomes messy as soon as you respond.

	This is my last message on this subject.  If you want to reply to
me, please do so privately.

	Re: line space: it's 5 characters.  Most of the lists I'm
subscribed to (mostly Open Source projects) have some such prefix, and it
really does help.  It helps me, anyway.

	Second: Mailman and Majordomo both support the idea of a prefix;
i.e., the prefix is not added on every time somebody replies.  The prefix
will only appear once for each message.  On all the lists I maintain we
have a prefix, and nobody's complained about them.

	Obviously, it's always up to the list maintainer, I was just
throwing the request out there.

--Derek