Re: ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com:/pub/docbook-tools/README

/ Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at> was heard to say:
| Do you still maintain this package?

I never maintained the RPMs, though I am the "upstream maintainer," I
suppose, for some of the things contained within it.

Sources for what parts? The stylesheets are on http://nwalsh.com/docbook/

?

?

| > o I failed to find documentation on how to install all this, that is,
| >   in which order, with which options, etc., on the web page.

Which web page?

| > o Those systems I use most of the time (Solaris, FreeBSD) do not use RPM,
| >   is there also a nice .tar.gz available which features a nice configure
| >   script?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--