Fixed Price, Low Cost Custom Computer Program Development

We can quickly create a turnkey, fixed price database application to give you a total grip on all data you need to manage your business.

This can include shop floor/production management, specialized marketing and mailing lists, inventory control, lead data and sales
management, customer purchase information, ordering, and more.  Just tell us what you need, and we’ll use some of the top people in the
world to produce a totally custom, fixed price application for you at a fraction of the cost you would normally expect to pay.

We can also design your entire application for use via a Web site, so offices and customers world wide can access the data and schedule
information they need.

The design work on your application is done by the Senior Partners of our firm, and is based on in depth consultation with you and your
team, and a full analysis of your needs in the areas you specify.  Once your design is completed, we bring to bear the talents of scientists
and programmers world wide via the Internet to program your application.  The result for you is a custom application produced for as
much as 70% less than if you contract everything locally.  Best of all, we are performance based.  We get paid as we deliver.

We work in all Windows platforms, and well as a variety of other languages and platforms, including Unix.  Just let us know what you
need.

We specialize in the needs of small to medium sized businesses.  If your company size is one employee or one hundred, we can be of
service to you, with a fixed price, turnkey product which does the job and meets your budget, large or small.

We work under fixed priced, turnkey contracts—no open ended “by the hour” arrangements.  We spec your job at no charge, spelling out
in specific detail what we are to do for you at what price.  We are paid as we perform and reach defined bench marks.  We will provide
you with full written documentation and all code so you don't have to worry about having a computer program that only we can modify.
Best of all, we understand that a custom computer program is no good at all unless it meets your budget and hits your deadline.

Our credits include the creation from scratch of programs which have tracked and managed entire manufacturing operation, handled
inventory tracking and report generation for millions of dollars in product, very involved quote generation, sales tracking and production
reports, the tracking of millions of mailing list names, and the ongoing use to which they were put for multiple users, and much , much
more, including Web site design.  We are very well referred, and would enjoy the opportunity to have you speak with some of our clients.

We specialize in user friendly, menu driven, “point and click” custom applications.  When the computer program is finished, you own it,
lock stock and barrel.  We fix “bugs” for free and provide hours of technical support at no charge.  If you need help, we can access your
computers and fix any problems right over the phone.

We are also pleased to announce our new lease program where qualified companies, through our associates at Five Point Capital
Corporation, can develop a lease for all costs of software development.  For as little as a few hundred dollars a month, you can
have developed and own a fully customized software application to manage your data, and run your operation.

Lets talk.  I’m Mario Chavez, Director of Business Development at Product Link, Inc.  Just give me a call at (661) 286-0053, or  E Mail
me back with your contact information, and I’ll call you.  Also, please feel free to visit our Web site at www.productlinkinc.com.  We
look forward to working with you.

Name:                                                                 Company:

Title:                                                                 Phone: (     )                       Fax:  (     )

Description of Program Desired:

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E Mail IN ERROR, PLEASE JUST HIT “REPLY” AND TYPE IN “REOMOVE” IN THE SUBJECT
LINE.  THANK YOU!