marking up Java constructors in docbook

Hi,

How are people doing API-level documentation in DocBook?

My immediate need is to produce some documentation of a Java class, in the
same way that JavaDoc does, but I need it to play nice inside an overall
DocBook manual, so just inserting the HTML that javadoc generates won't
do. Eventually, when I get the DocBook markup the way I want it, I'll
figure out how to use the XML javadoc doclet and XSLT to transform what
javadoc spits out into what I want (in)directly.

Anyway, what I'm trying to figure out how to markup a constructor in Java.
Here's what I have:

      <funcsynopsis>
      <funcprototype>
        </funcdef><void>
      </funcprototype>
      </funcsynopsis>

...unfortunately, the <void> appears to be mandatory because if I leave it
out I get a syntax error.

The Java language doesn't allow one to indicate that a method takes no
argument by writing Foo(void). One simply writes Foo().

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to approach marking up a Java
class' constructor? Thanks in advance.

Bill