Re: Re : db2??????? vs. SGMLTools2 vs. what else?

    >> If you name this one "DocBook Tools it will be the third
    >> maintained DocBook Tools. Whatever you might think, Mark is
    >> still maintaining DBTools unless he states otherwise. Another
    >> fellow has written a

    Eric> Stop, stop, stop, I don't want to start no flame war.

    Eric> Mark is maintaining the DocBook tools, this is established
    Eric> and I don't want to change that.  I was just proposing some
    Eric> enhancements.

Wow, more deference which I have not been deserving in the last 90
days...

    Eric> I am only proposing myself as the maintainer for the db2*
    Eric> scripts which have officially "unmaintained" status.

That was a disclaimer that *Cygnus* was not maintaining those tools;
sorry about the confusion.

I'm getting closer to catching up on the list, and it looks like we
are hitting critical mass for the next generation effort, even before
I stepped in.