my apologies

hi
i have been pointed out that my mail reply to address is wrongly set .
my sincere apologies to everbody since quite a few people must have sent mail
addressed to me which got bounced back and in the process caused irritation and
inconvienance to people who have earnestly and patiently answered my quieries.
sorry for having wasted your  time since it does reflect on me as a careless
human being
hope this rectifies the matter
if any of you still notice this mistake persisting here is my correct mail
address b_maddy_016@yahoo.com

thank you
regards

--
maddy

           "There the eye goes not;Speech goes not,nor the mind.
            We know not,we understand not;How one would teach it"