Using different stylesheets

How to I use other stylesheets to generate a Doctype of book with a
different look? I use the db2ps command to generate a Postscript file
from my .sgml file which works great however the default style isn't
exactly what I wanted.  Can I a pass the stylesheet name as a parameter
to db2ps?

Many thanks,
Thomas Morris.
begin:vcard