Re: Graphic in <artheader>

/ howard mann <howardm@xmission.com> was heard to say:
| I am trying to get an image in my <artheader> with the following :

Because the *Info (and ArtHeader :-) elements can contain a lot
of bibliographic metadata that you might not want rendered, the
stylesheets allow you (force you :-) to list the elements that you
want displayed. (Hmmm, maybe I ought to add a switch for this...)

Create your own stylesheet driver and redefine the following
variable to include "mediaobject" and you should get the results
you desire:

(define (article-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (list (normalize "title")
	(normalize "subtitle")
	(normalize "corpauthor")
	(normalize "authorgroup")