Re: LyX 1.0.4

    Andreas> Hi!  I've just wondered if anyone has already used the
    Andreas> DocBook support in LyX 1.0.4? (I have some troubles to
    Andreas> make LyX discover that I DO have installed the docbook
    Andreas> tools. :( )

I haven't tried that.  I am glad to hear that LyX is supporting
DocBook now, although I vaguely remember that LyX is not free because
it uses Xforms or some other non-free library.

The problem might be the path of the catalog file.  You *might* get
around this by either (a) setting the environment variable that LyX
uses to find the catalog to /usr/lib/sgml/CATALOG, or (b) figuring out
where sgml-tools puts the catalog (maybe in /etc/sgml/...) and kluding
a symlink of /usr/lib/sgml/CATALOG to that location.