Re: [docbook-apps] Example with "to much" titles in output

Georges Schmitz <georges.schmitz@heitec.de> writes:

> If one uses several formalpara in example, the  HTML stylesheets (didn't
> check for the FO stylesheets) produce for this example a toc entry and
> xref text with all titles (also those of formalpara) concatenated in one
> string. Seems there is no constraint in the title processing of examples
> to stick with first title (as immediate child of example).
>
> Should I file this as bug?

Yeah -- and when you do, please also upload a document instance
that demonstrates the problem. And please first make sure the
document is actually valid DocBook.

I just tried to reproduce the problem but could not. I used the
document below to test it, but my TOC output is fine.

  --Mike

  <book>
    <title>hoge</title>
    <chapter>