[docbook-apps] Help! Translate "Author" for docbook-xsl generated text

I need help with translating a word for use in the "gentext"
(generated text) system used by the DocBook XSL stylesheets.

The word is "Author", in the context for which that word would be
used, say, to show attribution of authorship for a man page.

The HTML and FO stylesheets don't really need "Author" because
they show an name on a titlepage where it's clear from the context
is this is an author name.

However, in a man page, the name generally comes at the very end,
so an "Author" heading is usually included to make it clear that
it's the name of the author. And for non-English man pages, that
"Author" heading is usually in the same language as the rest of
the man page. So I need the translations in order to generate that
"Author" heading in a language/locale-aware way in man-page output.

At then end of this message is the complete list of languages, by
language code, for which we have gentext files in the DocBook XSL
stylesheets distribution. I've filled in all the translations I
could manage to find. Those are for the following:

  de en es fr gl hu id it nl pl pt ru sk

If you can help fill in any of the rest, the best way to do it is
to grab an existing gentext XML file from the project CVS. You can
get it via the web at:

  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/docbook/gentext/locale/fa.xml

Replace the "fa.xml" part with the appropriate filename for the
language for which you want to add the translated word. To that
file, just add a line like this:

  <gentext key="Author" text="Autor"/>

Replace the value of the "text" attribute with the translation.

Then, please tar and/or zip the file up and e-mail it directly to
me at smith@xml-doc.org. I'll check it back into the project CVS
as soon as I get it.

Thanks,

  --Mike