Re: [docbook-apps] Multiple glossaries with docbook xsl

On 5/4/05, Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> wrote:
> Have you looked at the subdivisions of glossary element?
> That may be enough for you? perhaps with included entities
> to keep each 'separate' glossary?

Sean and Dave suggestions almost gave me what I need. I configured it this way:

1)I'm using a glossary database/collection, as in:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/GlossDatabase.html

2)In the project document dir I have a link to the global glossary
(the company glossary).

3)The global glossary has an entity that includes the file
"localglossary.xml". It is the  glossary with the project specific
terms. If the project has no specific terms, the file is empty.

Since I don't have duplicate entries, everything works fine. I have a
glossary with all the terms my document use. There's just one PROBLEM:

The glossary entries aren't alphabetically ordered.

Can I tell the docbook xsl files to automatically order my glossary entries?

--
Paulo Eduardo Neves
Agenda do Samba & Choro