[docbook-apps] XSL examples at DocBook Wiki?

Hi all,

I know one can consider my request a far beyond normal. But I'd like to ask you to share your custom XSL stylesheets. I am especially interested in Mr. Stayton's stylesheet used to transform his great book, DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide, to PDF. The book is great, full of examples, but for a newbie it is a bit difficult to read and understand, since DocBook and the transformations require good knowledge of internals, both DocBook FO properties and XSLT/XPath.

I have found some examples on the Internet, including Steve Whitlatch's one, from which I've learned a lot. However, there are not too many examples with accompanying PDF outputs which can be usefull. Also, Dave Pawson's site is a great help.

So, maybe this would be good if the DocBook Wiki had a section with the XSL examples and the output (HTML and PDF or PS). If you think this is not worth considering, please ignore my request.

Tks,
Zbyszek