[docbook-apps] Non-breaking space in <menuchoice>

Hi,

Is that possible to force inserting non-breaking spaces when using <menuchoice>?
Or maybe to force an FO-PDF converter not to break lines when rendering "->" between <guimenu> and <guimenuitem>?
In my PDF files, I very often get a sequence of menu options at the end of the line, and usually they are broken between '-' and '>'. I'd prefer moving the whole menu sequence to a new line instead of breaking the sequence.

Thanks for your help,

Zbyszek