Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 1:58 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] "tab" char within <screen> or <programlisting>

Hi list,

I wonder how can I set the size of the character "tabulation". My source files (by example in Langage C) use a lot of them. I include this files either with Xinclude or some Copy/Paste, within the tag <screen> or <programlisting> in Docbook files.

But when I process them to make a pdf, they come out as 8 spaces, which is the normal default. Any one knows how to change this behavior ? I wish I can keep a value of 4 spaces in the pdf too.

I'm using
--- DocBook 4.4
--- XSL StyleSheets 1.68.1
--- xsltproc and fop 0.20.5
--- and an excellent Bob's Book, in which i did not find the word 'tabulation', making a quick search

Cdlt, Denis Gillain, http://www.ellipsys.fr

E    L    L    I    P    S    Y    S