[docbook-apps] Parameter refentry.pagebreak makes no effect?

Hi,

according to the Stylesheet docs[1] if you set the refentry.pagebreak
parameter to zero there will be no page break generated between
refentrys. So far, so good.

As far as I can see, this doesn't work. I tried the latest stylesheets
from [2] but with no success. If I look into the Bug tracking system and
search for refentry I get no results.

I looked also in the fo/refentry.xsl for template refentry but I don't see
any obvious error.

Is this really a bug or do I miss something. Any hints?

Thanks,
Tom

[1]
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/refentry.pagebreak.html