Re: [docbook-apps] Page X of Y in user.footer.navigation

I had a look at the 'process-chunk-element' template but I find
it quite cryptic (I don't have a lot of experience in writing/modifying
XSL stylesheets). I was expecting that I was not the first one to have
this need and that a "recipe" would exist :-(

Diane Larin
INRO

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Bob Stayton wrote:

> I think this could be done by borrowing some of the chunkfast code.
It
> precomputes a node-set of all the chunks.  Once you have that, you
could
> count the nodes to get Y, and figure out the position of the current
chunk
> in the node-set to get X.   Take a look at the first part of the
template
> named 'process-chunk-element' in html/chunk-code.xsl.  It shows how to
> process nodes in the chunk node-set.
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> DocBook Consulting