[docbook-apps] Docbook XML and Javahelp lighweight components

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out out a way to add info to a Docbook XML file that later on (using docbook-xsl-stylesheets) will convert to lightweight components in Javahelp helpsets (lightweight components in Javahelp are jar files specified by OBJECT tags in the HTML code, like Java applets).

I am looking for a mechanism to add content to the Docbook files that later on would transform into the relevant OBJECT tags in the HTML code in the helpsets. I expect that I would need to do some customization for javahelp.xsl to be able to do this.

Any ideas about how to approach this?

Thanks,

Laszlo