Re: [docbook-apps] Structured FrameMaker and DocBook XSL Example Projects Updated

Thanks for thinking of me. The PDF did come though, but it seems it
also went to the entire mailing list too. You probably didn't want that.

The document from Scriptorium is too basic to help. At this point, I need a
tutorial in the FDK+struct.lib so that I can write a replacement for the
custom client Adobe ships with FrameMaker (docbook.dll), but I'm not sure
that would be a wise investment in time.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no open-source spirit of sharing in the
FrameMaker community when it comes to C code for custom clients. I
understand that consultants charge very high prices for structured
FrameMaker custom clients. I'm a Java programmer, actually a tech writer, and
I'm not really that good with C. If I had a tutorial on writing custom
clients and a handful of examples, then I'd be on my way.  But who knows? I
might teach myself if I have nothing better to do.

Good luck to you,

Steve Whitlatch