[docbook-apps] productname

Namaste,

i'm trying to change the default value of productname which ist trade to
no value. This seems to be easy. I looked for the template which matches
productname. In the file html/inline.xsl i found this:

<xsl:template match="productname">
  <xsl:call-template name="inline.charseq"/>
  <xsl:if test="@class">
    <xsl:call-template name="dingbat">
      <xsl:with-param name="dingbat" select="@class"/>
    </xsl:call-template>
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

Now, in my sourcedocument stands something like:
<productname>foo</productname>
So the template should match the element and call inline.charseq which
prints the value of the element, nothing more. It never should pass the
xsl:if test for the attribut class.
But something peculiar happens. When the template matches productname it
has a attribut class with value trade which i had never defined in the
source-document. I grepped for the string trade and the string productname
to find a place where this attribut is set. But I didnt find anything.
Has somebody out there an idea and could assist.
Thanks in advance.
Kai

--
P L A N O M E D I A