Re: [docbook-apps] jdk 1.5 and docbook xsl

If you add interpretive Xalan into your classpath (or use standalone JAXP 1.3) and if you will change appropriate property which specifies TransformerFactory you should be able to use JDK 1.5 with DocBook stylesheets right now.

java -Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=
    com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl ...

Ok but where doe this class comes from in the JDK 1.5 ? The only place where I found a TransformerFactoryImpl is in the rt.jar and it is under the package com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax. If I'm able to use com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl, then I'm fully happy becaus it seems that this correspond to the non compiled Xalan processor... problem, exploring all JDK jar, I never found this class.

Pierre