Re: [docbook-apps] ooo2dbk : From OpenOffice.org to DocBook

Hi

Does this mean that it will work with versions of OO.o which do NOT have access to a JRE?

(I.e. do not have any means of installing XSLT filtering?)

ooo2dbk is a python script that need an XSLT processor such as xsltproc or SAXON, or any other else which is configured in the ooo2dbk configuration file (config.xml or ooo2dbk.xml depending on how recent is the version you are using).

And on an off-topic, but allied, note: does anyone on this list know how to add JRE recognition to an OO.o that was installed without it? I've hunted all over for info on this, but can't find a thing. Do I REALLY have to blow away my complete OO.o installation only to then have to re-install it, just to get it to recognise that I now have JRE installed? I can't believe this. Tell me I'm wrong, someone.

yes you are ;)

in the case of OpenOffice.org,
shutdown OOo
launch the <ooo>/program/jvmsetup program and specify your JRE
<ooo> stands for your installation directory

Then restart OOo

modifying this inside OOo will be possible in the coming OOo2.0

Regards

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <lgodard@indesko.com> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org