[docbook-apps] DocBook blog..

Hi,

Do anyone know about any blog tools that takes DocBook articles ?
Or some other kind of nice setup that can be used to that effect
I like Norm's setup at http://norman.walsh.name/ but that is not a packaged solution and will not be either (that's fine).

I saw some discussion on the WordPress list about a wish to be able to export DocBook, but I figure that DocBook is the "larger" format, that could be used to generate the html or whatever format is needed. (well not dynamically, the xsl processing is a bit demanding)

I have tried to get something to work with some Open Source web-application platform but I never got any good solution. (more than a proof of concept that dynamical generation was way to slow)

Anyone else that has been contemplating this ? or know of any tools that would work without too much development?)

/Fred