Re: [docbook-apps] olink: cannot collect ids with Oxygen?

Hi Monika,
I'm not clear on how you are setting the parameter.  I am able to use Oxygen
5.0 to set the parameter and run the collection process.  What I did was:

1.  Open the XML document.
2.  Select Document ->Configure Transformation Scenario
3.  New
4.  Name it "CollectOnly", and select the html/chunk.xsl stylesheet file or
your customization.
5.  Select the Parameters button.
6.  Click New.
7. Double-click under Name and type:   collect.xref.targets
8. Double-click under Value and type:   only
9. OK  OK
10. Transform Now

I get no output in the output window, and in the Warnings window I get
"Writing target.db for book"

When you process the document with the olink data, you will also need to set
the 'target.database.document' parameter, as it is empty by default.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net