Re: [docbook-apps] Fop customizations: bookmarks, toc, chapter titles

Hello Kai,

Le 4 déc. 2004, à 19:09, Kai Hagemeister a écrit :

If you only like to add some stuff to a template you can furthermore
import the content of the source.
Example:
You want add some stuff to a template called bla. Then you could do
something like
<xsl:template match="bla">
your stuff
<xsl:apply-imports/>
</xsl:template>
Thanks for the clarification.

1 - The first bookmark points to page 3 of the book, a blank page, not
to the book cover. I'm unable to find what I've done wrong to get this
behaviour.

I'm not using fo. The result was not acceptable for me. You should take a look at the db2latex Stylesheets. They convert your docbook-code to latex which you can convert with pdf2latex to PDF. The result is quite good and it is easy to customise.
As the doc team use various operating systems, we need something perhaps not so perfect as tex/latex output, but lighter. That's why fop seems more appropriate in this case.

Anyway, I'll try to port db2latex stylesheets on the Mac, as it seems interesting and is not available at the moment. Thanks for the link.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>