[docbook-apps] hyphenate.verbatim: use-attribute-sets recursion detected

Hello,

I was testing the new hyphenate.verbatim parameter, by following instructions
at
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/hyphenate.verbatim.html

I made it to work (finding a font supported arrow was not easy), but I have a
warning from xsltproc:
xsl:attribute-set : use-attribute-sets recursion detected

this is triggered by the insertion of the monospace.verbatim.properties
attribute set.
Saxon shows no warning. latest xsltproc does (Using libxml 20616, libxslt
10112 and libexslt 810)

Is this a xsltproc bug or a stylesheet bug?

--
Camille Bégnis
NeoDoc Co-Founder