Re: [docbook-apps] FOP & Glossary

In this case, you are not seeing the glossary processed as blocks, although
that was a good conclusion.  What you are seeing is a limitation in FOP.
The list-item-label and list-item-body children of each list-item should be
aligned at the top of their blocks.  They are with XEP and Antenna House.
But with FOP, the space-before property that is output by the para in the
glossdef causes the para to be spaced down inside its list-item-body.  There
is a template that compensates for this problem for listitems, steps, and
callouts that use the same mechanism.   I just added glossdef to that
template in CVS.  In the mean time, you can put this change in your
customization layer:

<xsl:template match="listitem/*[1][local-name()='para' or
                                   local-name()='simpara' or
                                   local-name()='formalpara']
                     |glossdef/*[1][local-name()='para' or
                                   local-name()='simpara' or