Re: [docbook-apps] Weird callout issue

On 26 oct. 2004, at 10:28, Bob Stayton wrote:

Since XSL-FO
areas are always rectangular, you get a "square" looking box, not a round
one. If you have Unicode or graphic callout bugs in numbers higher than the
default of 10, then increase the parameter value.

My problem is with the new callout graphic number generated with the Alexander's scripts.

Inside the number.xml file, I saw that the output might by un a circle but mine are square.

:-(

--
Jacques