[docbook-apps] Bulgarian localization of dsssl

Hello,

As a part of the Bulgarian FreeBSD Documentation project, I've managed
to get the Bulgarian docbook dsssl localization working. Now a simple
define of <book lang="bg"> results in substitution of all the keywords
with their bulgarian equivalents and no warnings or errors were issued
in the build process. I've used the Romanian dbl1ro.dsl file as a
template and it may need some tweaking. As a summary, these files have
been changed or created:

  dsssl/modular/common
    dbl10n.template
    dbl1bg.dsl
    dbl1bg.ent
    catalog

  dsssl/modular/html
    docbook.dsl

  dsssl/modular/print
    docbook.dsl

All changes were done upon dsssl-docbook-modular-1.78_4,1 but if it's
required I can checkout the cvs tree and apply the changes to HEAD.

It appears that the translation of the gentext entities (bg.xml) has
been done about two years ago, but the corresponding changes to other
files and the creation of dbl1bg.dsl were not done. So now I'm asking
what should I do next, in order to have the localization integrated in
future releases?

Cheers,
Viktor
--