[docbook-apps] re: Switching between 1-column and 2-column layouts

Thanks Bob - I'll give it a go.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Johnson

Web Developer
Capilano College
North Vancouver, Canada

604.986.1911 ext. 3455
cjohnson@capcollege.bc.ca

Yes, you would need a new set of page masters to switch from 1-column
2-column from chapter to chapter.  See the page masters for index in
fo/pagesetup.xsl for examples of 2-column layout. You can add your new
pagemasters in the placeholder template named 'user.pagemasters'. Then
you
will need to customize the 'select.user.pagemaster' template to choose
the
right pagemaster.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises