Re: [docbook-apps] extra page between cover and chapter with docbook

Hi Bob,

Thanks-- that worked just fine to get rid of the balnk page. However, I still see the title and copyright on separate pages when I want them both on the same cover page. I've been browsing your great document and I confess it seems a little daunting. I've tried the following:

Copying docbook-xsl-1.65.1/fo/titlepage.templates.xml to my titlepage.xml

running xslt as suggested to create my xsl:

xsltproc -output titlepage.xsl docbook-xsl-1.65.1/template/titlepage.xsl titlepage.xml

and then including it in my customization file:

<xsl:include href="titlepage.xsl"/>

Now I get:

[xslt] : Fatal Error! java.lang.RuntimeException: ElemTemplateElement error: Found more than one template named: book.titlepage.separator Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: ElemTemplateElement error: Found more than one template named: book.titlepage.separator

Thanks, Jason

Bob Stayton wrote:

There is a workaround for this FOP problem in this message:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200210/msg00122.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting