Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 1:08 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Keep titles and para together?

Hello list,

I use docBook to output to PDF and a lot of times the section titles are separated from the section text on two different pages.The same goes for figure title and the actual figure (image) and example title and example text. Is there a parameter (or some other way) to prevent this from happening and keeping things together?

Thanks,

/William