Re: [docbook-apps] Removing header navigation from TOC only

On Friday 07 May 2004 18:22, you wrote:
> > I had to provide the encoding or xsltproc got upset with me.  I now
> > get a few odd errors, probably because I've import'ed the wrong xsl
> > or I'm not using it right.  The first regards the call to the
> > body.attributes template, xsltproc tells me:
> >
> > "runtime error: file docbook/html/docbook.xsl line 106 element
> > attribute xsl:attribute : node already has children"
> I can't duplicate those errors.  I took your customization file,
> changed the path to html/chunk.xsl to match my system, and it works
> fine without errors. Have any of the files in the original distribution
> been changed?

Nothing has been changed.  I'm using docbook-xsl-1.65.1.tar.gz from
Sourceforge.  I've just removed the directory and extracted again from
the archive but to no avail.

I've symlinked docbook-xsl-1.65.1 to docbook for simplicity.  My
customization layer is available at http://edeca.net/temp/Chunked.xsl and
the actual document is http://edeca.net/temp/UMLBridging.xml.  The file
Chunked.xsl is in the docbook folder, just under the other directories
such as "html", "fo", etc.

# xsltproc --stringparam use.id.as.filename 1 docbook/Chunked.xsl
UMLBridging.xml

I'm honestly not sure where I'm going wrong now but thanks for your help.

David