Re: [docbook-apps] use normal docbook articles for website-2.5.0

Marcel -

I've been watching the thread on the articles as I get caught up on my
e-mail. I ran into this problem myself last year. I wound up going with
the Apache Forrest project. This worked fine, as long as I stuck with
DocBook simplified. Their FAQ talks about how to get the full stylesheets
working with it, but I've not pursued that yet.

There's a bit of a learning curve, but I got the initial site up fairly
quickly just by modifying their example and it's been pretty stable for
me.

I still have to edit a master menu file, but I don't have to maintain a
file to include the original in.

YMMV, but it's been good enough for me.

--
Derek