Re: [docbook-apps] rules for different classes

Guy Worthington wrote:

Hello Thomas,

Woo hoo!

Yes it helps. Using your instructions I've just copied 270 lines of code (from the file fo/pagesetup.xsl) to my customization layer and hacked it.

And it worked.

Woo hoo!

Yiiipieh! :)

Bobs solution, though, is much more sophisticated. Especially if you plan to place page numbers into the page header this makes the footer table obsolet.

Cheers
Thomas