RE: [docbook-apps] Converting docbook-xsl to website-xsl

You could run the eclipse help system as a standalone 'infocenter':
http://help.eclipse.org/help21/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/misc/help_infocenter.html

The docbook xsl's can produce an eclipse plugin out of the box. That way you get a nice collapsable toc and search for free.

David