Re: [docbook-apps] how to print a pdf?

Hi Tom:

I created a PDF file with xsltproc.  Most images that it contains are EPS.
AcroRead does not know how to display them.  According to the FAQ it
nevertheless should be possible to print them on a postscript aware
printer.  However, I have not managed to get the images printed on this
system:
	Win2K
	AcroRead
	HP OfficeJet 5si
Are there any particular printer settings or AcroRead options that I
should use?  I have the impression that AcroRead renders the pages before
sending them to the printer, and it skips the EPS images.

xsltproc doesn't create a PDF file. It transforms a Docbook XML document into a FO document for further a FO processor create a PDF file. You should used FOP, passivetex or someone else. Which one?

--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino