Re: [docbook-apps] Using XIncludes to include infosets

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 01:12:11PM +0400, David Tolpin wrote:

> > Oh well, I guess we can all live with entity references for a
> > lot longer:-)
>
> What's wrong with jd.xslt/jd.xinclude?

  David, you're getting really annoying. It is not an implementation
issue, it's about the specifications ! xpointer() is "just" a Working
Draft at W3C, no working group is on charge of it. It's status is
in limbo, and nobody is expected to fix it. The other parts like
the XPointer Framework made it to REC, but not xpointer().
  Concerning XInclude, well the change of namespace, the change of
syntax, all of them breaking the documents based on the CR draft, said
draft sent back to basic Working Draft status doesn't sound good either.

Daniel