Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook xslt question

In general, you cannot start an output element in one template
and end it another.  It is usually possible to get what you
need by rearranging your code to follow the rules of
XSLT programming, which I admit took awhile to get
used to.  Usually it means adding a template that handles
the content, and then inserting a call to that template
between the opening and closing tags for the table cell:

  <xsl:call-template name="my.table.of.contents"/>
  <xsl:call-template name="my.page.content"/>

or something like that.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net