Re: [docbook-apps] refentry section headings

Hi Brian,
I went through your code, and I'll use some of it
in the stylesheets.  I noticed a couple more
complications, though.

The refentry "Name" heading is not handled by the section.level
template in the stock stylesheets. It uses its own refentry.title.properties
attribute set, which produces a fixed size of 18pt in FO output.
I'll look at changing the refnamediv template to use the new
section.level computation.

Also, the returned level seems to be off by one, I think because
of the above problem. Your refentry.section.level template
returns the sum of two computed variables:

  $levelinRE  which is 1 for a refsect1, 2 for refsect2, etc.
  $RElevel which the level of the section containing the refentry.

So if the section containing a refentry is a sect1, then a refsect1
inside the refentry  would be given a level of 1 + 1 = 2.

But the refentry itself should be a level 2 since it is contained in
a level1 sect1, so the refsect1 should have a level of 3.  Does
this sound right?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net